Wednesday, June 22, 2011

To Weigh Or Not To Weigh?

Today is weigh in day at Weight Watchers.

As a lifetime member I am only required to weigh in once a month but they encourage you to weigh in once a week.

My dilemma is this: My weight is not going down and it may even have gone up a couple of pounds, but the shape of my body is, yet again, changing.

I had developed a bit of a tummy again with my last weight gain but since starting bootcamp May 30th (which I combine with strength training three times a week) I have noticed a slight weight increase but the stomach is shrinking and the shirts are fitting better. I think this can only be good.

The tummy isn't completely gone but I seriously wonder if there is value in doing a weigh-in. Being told I am "up" has such negative connotations but at this point in my journey it actually may not be a bad thing.

Very confused about this one...not sure what I will do when I get there...we will see.


Be healthy!

Alan

No comments: