Saturday, August 27, 2011

Posting The Picture

Ok I am keeping my promise of yesterday. I don't particularly like where I am "at" right now but the first step toward changing what you don't like is facing what you don't like.

So here they are...the pics of my current body:



Can I live with where my weight is? Yes.

Do I feel good where my weight is? No.

I don't really need the pictures to tell me to get my act together...the way I feel is already telling me. I don't feel healthy.

The good news is I am on the road to recovery once again. Yesterday and today were good days and tomorrow is going to be even better.

I am going to force myself to be good until I actually feel like I WANT to be good again.

As I said yesterday, sometimes waiting around for motivation simply doesn't work.

Be healthy!

Alan

1 comment:

Karen said...

Just remember 'that body has to last you a lifetime' - so be good to it!
Remember too that you want to make a return trip to England for your 50th. I want you to take that little black shirt with you again, and show those Brits just how good you look in it. Make that one of your goals.
Take care my friend.