Monday, August 29, 2011

Getting Back In The Swing Of Things

OK I am back...at least I hope I am.

I am eating well, exercising regularly, and have registered for two more courses at the Institute of Holistic Nutrition.

I am going to try and do things a little differently this time though and make it my goal to lose weight as slowly as possible.

I can lose weight quickly but in the long run it just doesn't work for me...I gain it back just as quickly.

If I lose it slowly it will take me longer to lose it and hopefully by the time I will have established better eaten habits.

That is the theory at least.

So here we go again....onward and downward :-)

Be healthy,

Alan

2 comments:

Karen said...

Glad you're back! Just remember the story of the tortoise and the hare. Slow and steady wins the race!

cdp said...

Thats a good plan - I'm with you.