Tuesday, July 26, 2011

A Message For The Wednesday Night WW Meeting Group

Hi all.

Going though major caffein withdrawal today so won't write much. Head is absolutely pounding. Will blog about it tomorrow.

My cousin Barb called today and asked me to post a message of the blog.

Apparently after I left last week a group of people discussed going to Botanical Gardens Jazz festival after tomorrow'a meeting.

Barb looked into it and she says it is a "go" for all who want to attend but it isn't free. Entry is $13 or $10 for seniors.

Barb says if you want to go, bering a salad and paper plate etc with you and people can head over after the meeting. The Jazz festival runs from 6:30pm - 8:30pm.

If you can't make it tomorrow (like I can't) Barb says not to worry. We can do it again in a couple of weeks.

Be healthy,

Alan

1 comment:

Trish said...

Hang in ther Alan. Once you get through the withdrawal - it's all good. I did it last summer and now really enjoy drinking good decaf. And 1-2 cups satisfies me no problem. Be strong!!